Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Honest confessions and realizations of Bonnie '04


I never loved a guy the way i loved Clyde. The way you loved Charise. Oh dear what's wrong with us? we've been into several relationships but all of it failed. I don't know. Some ALMOST worked out but it didn't push through. There are goals and plans that are already set for you and Charise, and for Clyde and Bonnie, but execution wise... zero! some of it didn't happen.The saddest part there is that, I was hurt by him and you were hurt by her.
I've been into several relationships,I made them believe that I truly love them but in reality, I didn't. I am doing that for my own benefit. Hatid - sundo, Panakip Butas lang ng sakit na nararamdaman.. It hurts me though, because every time I want a break up, they find it hard to move on. That's how bad i was.
Reality bites. Things were bouncing back right into my face! Somebody whom i really liked now,who happens to liked me too, had experienced the same shit as what i had experienced.
This guy, made me believe that he truly loves me. That he loved me so dearly, but the truth is, he can't still let go of his past.. He can't let go of CHA. How did i know that? simple, it shows. It shows through his actions and gestures. THAT'S HOW STUPID I AM WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE.. It is really tiring and exhausting and yet it is so fun and exciting! weird huh? But that's how it goes.
I assume that my present situation right now will probably last for a year or couple of years more, but still the pain that was kept into our hearts will stay there and be buried for the rest of our lives. Sad it may seem, but that's the truth. Both of us find the comfort and love in each other's arm but that is only temporary. Because both of us still hope that someday in the outer universe we will still end up with the person who hurt us the most, that was Cha and Clyde. Both of us loved them in the deepest part of our empty souls.
I am not a psychic nor a love doctor, i just know it, because i can feel it. It really shows. It is so vivid, but then again, if i already know this. then, WHAT AM I DOING HERE? WHY AM I STAYING? i am staying because until now, although several times i've been hurt, i still believe in the magical power of love. This is reality, although i am hurt i still gave chance for myself and for the person i will share the rest of my life until Clyde nor cha is nowhere to find.

(MegaMall101304)







TWISTED Love affair

I just don't get it still, there are several common things that keep us together, i don't know, minsan di ko na iniisip but the fact is, nagsusumiksik sila minsan.
sa radio network nagwowork si Macho at si juanita, si juanita schoolmate ko sa Rizal, si macho at si juanita magkaibigan, di kami close dati ni juanita.
si macho, adik sa Up Dharma, si Ean mayor drummer ng Updharma, si Ean schoolmate ko sa Marya, Close ni Ean si Ruz, si ruz Kila kami 4evr, ako kakilala ko si macho.
Si Cha pinakamamahal ni Macho, iniwan ni Cha si macho, si Macho nadikit kay Lian, si Lian na mega comfort naman, si macho umamin ke lian, tinanggap din ni lian kinalaunan, si lian nasaktan ni macho dahil binalikan niya si cha, dumating si "little vernice" (masakit ito para kay lian) sa eksena, kawawa naman si lian .iiwan pa rin ni cha si macho, olats silang pareho.
si bonnie nasaktan ke clyde , si macho sinaktan ni cha.
si cha may bryan na, pero si macho mahal pa din si cha,
si clyde may iba na, pero si bonnie mahal pa din si clyde,
si bonnie at si macho silang dalawa ngayon, pero may mga unsettled business pa silang dalawa sa mga nakaraan nila..
sinong matitira? sinong talo?
"above all cha is the winner, macho is still the loser"
"Clyde is still the champion and Bonnie is still the loser"
She wants to move on, regardless of anything, gusto lang na maayos ang lahat.. as in lahat lahat, it's up to them to decide. will they go or will they stay?
She wants to share everything what's inside her mind and heart, Bonnie wants to know Macho deeper, and she wanted to share her ideas with him. na sa tuwing titingnan siya, dalawa lang ang nakikita niya, si Macho na handang mahalin si Bonnie, at si Macho na kaibigan ko..ganon.
"kapag nagmahal ka, handa mong mahalin ang 3 mundong gagalawan ninyo. ang mundo niya, ang mundo mo, at ang mundo niniyong dalawa"





-Dianna Azores
Writer of Twisted

No comments: