Wednesday, January 16, 2008

FIRST ENTRY (Trip back to memory lane)


AFTER THREE YEARS

THREE YEARS AGO

Wow!!! Finally, my first entry to my blog. Hmmm... I am having random thoughts right now, I don't know where to start... *taking a deep breath*

Okay, I got it now, to start my story, I have to review my life 3-4 years ago. Where was I three years ago??? Heck! take a trip back to memory lane...


click me:::: http://chamois.blogs.friendster.com/ayan_is_the_name/



Flashback:
During those years, I was in deep pain, troubled and confused. Thank heavens, I recovered from that experience. Don't get me wrong, it was a bad experience but heck! How will you know your mistakes if you're not doing it the wrong way right?

2007 was a pick-up year for me, in my case I call it as a recovery year. From 2003-2006 everything was a mess! That includes my family, my so called friends, my love life (that time, My Men is not in the picture yet), studies... everything! every aspect was disastrous! But thank heavens, I am blessed with a strong personality that it doesn't show in my outer persona.

Moving on, 2007 was a year of healing, learning and forgiving... Internally speaking, I RECOVERED! so now that it's 2008... I hope and I pray that the healing process will continue, so that at the end of the day I can say to myself that... I AM GREAT!

I am looking for another year of fun, exciting and a lot thrilling experience from this year. That means, more gala, more pasaway, more kulet, more thinking, more learning experiences!

This is not my last entry, don't get me wrong, I am just reviewing myself... P.S: yung blog ko dati sa friendster, I apologized for the grammar, bangenge kasi ako nung mga oras at panahon na yan. hehehe!

2 comments:

sexywarfreak said...

this is so nice hahaha, very interesting...I can't wait to read your next kwento. Next step, how to get rid of Suezo... bawal ang LINTA sa isang company hehe.Dapat mga gnyang klaseng tao eh pinapaalis na sa company, not healthy. Just continue your good work girl.

ayanpalaboy said...

thanks sexywarfreak... ehehhe.. medyo delayed na nga ang aking mga kwento kay suezo eh. eheheh! ngayon magiging ganado na ko ulet magsulat dahil may nagbabasa pala nito katulad mo. salamat ulet