Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A week after the Trip


Four months ago, sobrang natuwa talaga ako when my Kila told me to audition sa Trip na Trip because they're looking for a new co-host. She encouraged me to try it out because she believed na kaya kong gawin yun, at ang hinahanap nila ay: makulit, spontaneous,madaling pakisamahan, at may character. So for me, i have to checked it out for myself..

Darn ang hirap ng requirements ng Bayan Productions: Video audition + resume, for me, this is all in general.. parang free for all ito.

so I decided to try it out. And thank God! sa lahat, soobrang walang wala ako.. ahaha..

1. wala akong video camera
2. wala akong budget
3. wala akong crew

so paano na ako??? meron lang ako.

1. guts
2. talents
3. big heart

so then, in a miraculous way, nakagawa ako ng malupet na video audition, with the help of my loving friends and family.. I made it from scratch!

Feb 25, Lee from Trip na Trip called me. He told me that I made it to Top50! I can't believe it, I was on the cab with my close friend going to visit General Lim in Camp Crame. I was on cloud nine after hearing that good news. Nung umaga nun, kagagaling ko lang kay St. Jude sa Malacanang. It was so great that he answered my prayers in an instant.

March 3 --- TOP50 audition in Astoria Plaza, sooobrang natuwa ako sa number ko.. Lucky 33. For me, it was a sign. So without a doubt, in faith, pumasok ako sa TOP20.

During the audition, I felt bad because nagkaroon ng sort of groupings which for me, it was so high school... :p I belong to the minority group, My one day boyfriend na si Pepz , my buddy si Tikoy , my friendship na si Carlo and my kalambingan na si Matt .. sa likod ng room, nag-group kami, pina-inom ko sila ng Royal para lumabas ang mga kulet nila... LOL ahaha!

at the end of the audition, sobrang thankful si Pepz dahil sa baba pa lang ng room eh praktisado na kami dahil sobrang basagan tlga ang ginawa namin.

I felt sad kasi sa TOP20, hindi ko kasama si Tikoy nung pumili na ng TOP10. I felt sad kasi wala na akong kakampi sa bagong grupo.

Anyway, When Ms. Kat announced the Top 10, I was euphoric, she called my name Top1. Man, that's heaven!!!! effortlessly, confidently, I felt it in my veins that I'm going to made it in the finals.

I felt a spark of hope when The Trippers announced that they will choose 1 girl and 1 boy for the next tripper. So sabihin mo nang confident ako, i can totally say, may laban ako.

My friends and family prayed for me... they believed in me 120 percent! Because they believed in me, I know I can do it! I'm confident because I have a Big God.

So the journey continues...

Naghanap ako ng pwede kong maging buddy.. dun ko nahanap si Matt aka BOOGS . He is my counterpart, sa kakulitan, sa kabibuhan, sa kadaldalan, sa pagiging kalog, sa pagiging maingay, lahat na.. parang lalaking version ko siya... so natuwa ako, every night, I prayed na sana Ako at si Matt ang manalo kung One boy at one girl ang pipiliin at papalarin.. kasi pwede kaming pantapat kay Uma at Kian. Oh well..

1 week before the final audition, One of the aspiring tripper named EJ sent me a message.. He sought my help on how will he improve his stiffness and how will he overcome his shyness. So over coffee, in Greenbelt, Coffeebean and Tea Leaf, 12MN, we had a chat. I coached him on how will he package himself on the day of the competition. Dapat nga kasama si Matt nito eh, pero dahil hindi siya pwede, parang "date" daw ang nangyari.

Thou, it's still part of the competition, hindi ako naging maramot sa aking knowledge and ideas. Totally, I I coached him on how to package himself on the day of the competition. I shared everything it to him. Hindi ako naging maramot because confident ako na matutulungan ko siya. anyway, One boy and One girl naman ang mananalo sa competition eh, (as they say)

March 28-29 --- the day of competition

in fairness, I arrived at the office, 3am. Our call time is 4am. So bawal ma-late. second dumating si Erick , and nagsidatingan na silang lahat... I tried na maging ka-close silang lahat.. kasi nga di ba, I belong to the minority group, in short, hindi ako nagkaruon ng chance na maka-bonding silang lahat..

In that 2-day trip sobrang saya, hindi ako nahirapan na maging ka-bonding sila, madali naman kasi akong pakisamahan eh.. marunong naman akong mag-adjust. I don't know, maybe because we share the same passion.

I am so thankful to Ms Kat, Uma, Kian and to Bayan Production staff -- Kuya Cesar, Lee, Ryan, Dave, to mama Ron, Mama Jiggs, Richard.. to all the staffs... sobrang astig kayo

Ms. Kat thanks sa magandang opportunity... thanks sa masayang experience, you are so wonderful,.. Suuper Hugg!

Uma you are the most honest person I've met, you're crazy Man... Those tight hugs you gave me during elimination, it really boost my confidence. It reminded me to stay humble as you are.. sobrand thank you talaga.. One thing pa pala, next time, i'll teach you to do split na hindi masakit.. Suppper Huug!

Kian sobrang astig mo pre... I just love your whole being. Hands down

In that 2 day trip, it was a very nice experience, we did water sports, we went to Subic Safari, we did crazy stuffs.. for me, it was all worth a try. (next note na lang to.. ahaha..)

The verdict came...

My palms were sweaty. I was really looking for signs. I opened my heart and soul to the world, because for me, it's my responsibility... First sign... Kian's starry shirt... ahaha! No offense meant but dude, the design of your shirt is the design of my undies that day! LOL... coincidence??? maybe? Or am I sharing too much? I don't think so.

second sign, white butterfly and 2 birds flying above me.. My God is affirming me that I should trust in HIM... I am trusting Him.

My heart leaped when they told us na 3 ang pipiliin nila.. Sobrang nagkaroon ako ng hope na all is equal sa game, anyway, pinanghahawakan naman namin is one boy and one girl..

When Uma, announced the first tripper, I felt, tatawagin niya ang name ko... lahat ng descriptions niya, swak sa character ko.. all of a sudden, I realized, meron pala akong male version... si Boogs! I was happy when his name was called. Answered prayer from my God.

After the second name was called, I was silent...
After the third name was called, I wanted to burst...

ASAN ANG ONE BOY AT ONE GIRL???

That point, I was not in the position to ask question. I have no right to complain, I am just an aspiring person who wanted to pursue the same passion and dreams as like the others. But after I breathe, I realized that I need to be thankful because the vacation and the experience is for free.. I am so grateful to meet beautiful people na hindi ko makikilala sa daan. Sobrang thankful ako.

I approached Matt , hugged him so tight. I am so happy that he won! ^^, *secret*

I approached my student, si EJ, hugged him so tight. I am so happy because I proved to myself that I am a good teacher. I am a good leader. Nailabas ko ang tunay na galing ni EJ. I am so proud of him as my student.

I approached Kevin. I hugged him too... Sobrang happy ako for him.

Lesson to this experience, after one week of reflection, I read the Bible... My God, wanted to discipline me... and my God has reasons why I almost Win the competition... He has reasons and I dare not to contest, but I dared to ask Him...

__________________________________________________________________________

This is my batian portion, galore galore sa mga Trippers!

to Afi --- tey, dapat tlga tinawag kita nung maaga pa, para ikaw ang salutatorian.. ehehe.. miss you mare..

to Yza --- thanks for the laugh trips, next time nga turuan mo ko magmake-up, kasi mas mukha ka pang babae sa akin teh. LOL Power Make up ka talaga.

to Ria -- girl! One of a kind... lasing na pero you can still remember everything.. At soobrang keen observer ka rin ha.. Kardashian pla ha... LOL! Bitin ako sa bonding natin, seryoso

to Erick --- friendship, supppper Huggg! dahil ikaw ang salutatorian ko, thank you.. I really appreciate everything... I hope, we can both share our talents..

to Karl --- ahem! wala akong masabi... ahaha.. kasi naman huling naalala ko eh.. yung sinabi mo nung humingi ka ng mints.. ahaha! Joke lang Soobrang bait mong kuya..

to Dex --- awww.. Goodluck sa iyong Political career.. sobrang salamat sa masarap na pasalubong.. ipagpaumanhin mo ang hindi ko pagbibigay ng SPF50, kasi po, hindi po ako sponsor ng Nivea.. (hindi po ako madamot) LOL

to Kevin -- thanks sa chat... yung Fita biscuit ko, I hope it made you feel better after the hangover.. Good luck to you.

to EJ --- isa kang mabuting estudyante, habaan lang ang pasensya... alam mo na ang gagawin mo kid.. Next time ha, wag kang gagawa ng bagay na hindi mo kayang panindigan.

to Matt --- ahem! wala akong masabi, dahil tinupad ni God prayers ko... Thank you.. thank you sa mga huugs.. . seryoso, wala akong masabi... *shy*

to my new friendship, LEE (Uma's friend) --- Patron Tequila! Shot na tayo! OMG, nakahanap na ko ng katapat kong hindi nalalasing sa hard! Cheers.. ang astig nun, mas magaling kang sumayaw sa akin.. ahaha...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you sa lahat ng mga tumulong sa akin para sa adhikain na ito... hindi ko na kayo babanggitin lahat pero salamat tlga sa supporta at sa mga prayers ninyo..Nay mayette, Kila, Andrea, Insan, Men, Tuesday group, Team GFI, HS Friends, College Friends, UE- YFC...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


your comments are all welcome here...

No comments: