Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Here are some of the pictures of the most unbeatable team of Imbestigador (more to come, promise)


Nico, me and James

Ayan on the go.

Mike Enriquez




I never thought that writing for the famous Mike Enriquez would be my job for more than a year. It was quite an experience! You have to create a story for his famous radio program, Imbestigador sa DZBB, by the way, the program airs from Monday to Friday 9am, 11am and 5pm. As a researcher, you have to look for stories that will fit the theme of the program. You have to interview the people who seek help, who seek justice for the unfair treatment of the society. As a writer, you have to exhaust the best angle of the story of your subject. As a producer, you have to accumulate all the elements in order to produce the best quality program everyday.


This is what I do for the past year. It was tiring, yet it was so much fun. I love my job. I love what I am doing, that's why no Doubt, my mentor, Mr. Den entrusted me the most pain-in-the-as* workload in the whole universe. Ahaha! But, I did not regret any of it. It was worth all the experience!!


2 comments:

Lydia said...

Nice blog & good article. You have beautifully maintained, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

ayanpalaboy said...

Hey Lydia, thanks for dropping by to my blog.. =) promise you I will provide you more enjoyable articles. =)

Keep Blogging too